- Clothing that is worn as designed and covers all private parts of the body, including midriffs and backs
- Clothing that fits properly and does not expose undergarments
- Clothing that is the appropriate length; hemlines no shorter than mid-thigh for shorts and skirts
- Clothing that is free of excessive holes, rips, and tears that expose private areas of the body or undergarments
- Clothing that is part of an extra-curricular activity that has been approved by the building principal
- Clothing, paraphernalia, and jewelry that contains appropriate messages, free of references to sexually suggestive activity, drugs, and alcohol, gangs, or are obscene and profane, hateful, or disruptive to the learning environment
- Shoe choice should take into account student safety on the playground and when participating in PE.
- Spaghetti strap (less than 1") tank top